Infrared Body Wrap
The infrared body wrap is a cosmetic treatment that uses infrared light to heat targeted body parts. During a session, the heat produced by the body wrap penetrates deeply to act on aggravated nerve endings and increase blood flow.
Formostar Infrared Body Wrap
The Formostar Infrared body wrap is a noninvasive weight control, inch loss, pain management, detoxification system that is fast, easy, and effective. It uses infrared heat to penetrate twice as deep as other heat sources to target toxins and cellulite trapped in pockets below the surface of the skin. The secret of the Formostar body wrap system is the way the deep heat therapy activates the function of natural enzymes and metabolism within the tissues. You may burn up to 1,900 calories in just one 50-minute session and the inch loss from infrared treatments are permanent unlike many generic body wraps available on the market.
Infrared body wraps can also be very beneficial for active military as it can help you pass your Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) or Physical Fitness Test (PFT). We have helped many service men and women eliminate the stress of passing. Save 15% when you buy a body wrap package (Military Identification is required at the time of purchase).
What Our Clients Say
Infrared Body Wrap Benefits
- Lose inches not just water weight.
- Target stubborn fat, stretch marks, and cellulite.
- Eliminate pain and arthritis
- Improve circulation and reduce stress.
- Contour and slim the body
How To Prepare for Your Body Wrap
- Drink at least 8 cups of water before and after your treatment. You are also welcome to bring water into the treatment room.
- Bring headphones so that you can listen to your phone or listen to our TV during your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your treatment. It’s also recommended that you bring a change of clothes as well.
- Wear a cotton T-short with short or long sleeves and yoga pants. Shorts much reach the knees.
- Bring a grey or other light colored 100% Cotton Sweat Top & Bottom for your treatment. We have some available for sale if you are unable to find any.
- Wrap every other day in order to achieve the best results and full benefits of the Formostar Infrared Body Wrap. If your schedule does not permit you to wrap every other day, you will want to wrap a minimum of twice a week.
What to Wear to Your Session
Wear a thick all-cotton shirt or tank top to your body wrap session. Lighter colors are better for maximum results. Long pants with a thicker fabric (cotton is preferred), yoga pants, leggings, or work out pants are necessary for as a second layer.
What to Expect During a Body Wrap Session
Procedure Need To Knows
Potential Mild Redness
Results May Vary
Number of Treatments
6 – 12 Recommended